My Million To One is the opposite of most fundraising ventures -
It’s about YOU
Richard E Grant, Jason Flemyng, Adventurers, Athletes & Film makers have
backed my campaign to found a home for abandoned disabled children in
Southern Africa. I was asked to help whilst volunteering in the area, so I
approached a couple of small, local charities that I knew very well & they
agreed to adopt the children & give them a home but I had to meet 2
criteria in order for the arrangement to go ahead. These are...
- Find money every year to pay for the children's home, plus all their needs, education & rehabilitation costs.
- GUARANTEE that the money will be provided for their lifetimes.
I have found a unique way to do it - By making £1,000,000 by 22nd November 2014.
It is a brand new concept based on 1 simple premise: Everyone is entitled to achieve
their dreams. I make the children's dream of a home come true by helping
you with your Bucket List first. How it works...
- You pay £1 ONCE and never again to join the My Million To One website.
- That £1 is to achieve YOUR own goals, dreams & ambitions whilst having a
huge impact on the lives of these children, since My Million To One uses that same
£1 to help the kids.
- How does the website help you? Well, on the website you gain access to 100's of
exclusive offers/discounts from UK companies (Eg. From Travel, Outdoor
Activities, Wedding/Romance & Well Being industries) plus FREE
talks, workshops & mentoring opportunities with A-list celebrities,
Athletes & other industry leaders to help you succeed in your
- Finally, your membership entitles you to win FREE, life changing raffle prizes, like Life Coaching sessions or a bespoke wedding cake from a Michelin Star chef.
- When a million of you join MMTO, paying £1 each ONCE, the interest alone
from the £1,000,000 will build & fund the home for the children in Africa, never requiring further investment again.
(A brand new charity model in its own right.)
(In the region of Southern Africa)
These are a few of the disabled children who are either orphaned or abandoned & they need a loving home...
This is an illustration of one of the charities that has offered to adopt them...
I am guaranteeing that I can offer long term support, so that these children can have a home in 2014
With every donation we get closer to building the home & funding it for life. with every prize won & experienced, more people find out about the Swapsies Campaign who may choose to donate too, bringing us still closer to making the house a reality.
And on & on it goes until we reach £1,000,000.
The PRIZES are released as we hit financial milestones on the way to raising the £1,000,000.
As you experience/use the prize you can truly appreciate (instead of just imagining) what your donation has gifted the youngsters...
As you enjoy a hot cup of tea on a cold day & find it comforting, or invite friends round for a Games Night and realise what it really means to spend quality time with loved ones in your own home, you can know that you've gifted those same experiences to 8 very vulnerable, very mistreated disabled people who will - thanks to your kindness - feel loved & comforted too.